Sixteen Colors Draw
We have begun work on an html5 based ANSI editor. If you would like to use the editor yourself, the code is available on GitHub. It is not yet a "drop-in" implementation, but as the project progresses we will simplify the process. For now, you can try it out and give us feedback (or contact us on twitter). We welcome any contributors, suggestions, or criticisms. The goal is to facilitate the continuance of ANSI art and ASCII art as a medium by making it available to as many people as possible.
v1.2.3 06 MAY 2013
- Made block commands function as they do in PabloDraw (see #68)
v1.2.2 25 APR 2013
- * Made filename required to prevent errors when saving to Dropbox
- * Automatically append ".ans" if no filename specified
- * Make [Spacebar] place space at current position, rather than simply moving cursor to the right
- * Stop cursor at last column, rather than wrapping to next line
- * Removed "highlight" over VGA preview
v1.2.1 05 MAR 2013
- * Fixed usage of characters: :"';
- * Using [Backspace] on the canvas no longer navigates in your browser history
- * Using the [Spacebar] will no longer scroll the page
v1.2.0 25 FEB 2013
- * Added undo/redo. Ctrl-z to undo, Ctrl-Shift-z to redo.
v1.1.0 24 FEB 2013
- * Added ability to save to and load from Dropbox
v1.0.1 21 FEB 2013
- * Added basic block commands. Ctrl-x cuts, ctrl-c copies, del deletes, ctrl-f f, to fill foreground, ctrl-f b to fill background (BUG: Fills with foreground color). Enter/click places copied/cut block, escape cancels copy/cut.
- * Right click of color pallette sets background color
- * Move to fixed width (80 column canvas) to build stability
- * Infinite length canvas, scroll to grow
- * VGA Preview denotes browser position
- * Some integration with js-image-textmode
v1.0.0 21 MAY 2012
- * Added local save and load functionality. The drawings will persist on the computer (and browser) they were saved on.
- * Added ability to load ANSI from a local file
- * Fixed bug when placing character with mouse